Does bookkeeping drive you crazy?
- Is it keeping you from doing sales?
- Are your jobs profitable?
- Do you know your real profit margin?
- Are your financials current?
- Are you current on Sales and Use Tax?
At Document Roadmap, we meet your bookkeeping needs wherever you are in your business development, and we do it on site at your office.
We listen to you. We find answers. We get you organized.
We reduce workflow redundancy. Why do data entry twice, when you don’t have to?
That’s Document Roadmap’s owner, Barbara Eilertsen, above. She really means it when she says “we make bookkeeping FUN!”
- Financial Review of P&L and Balance Sheet
- Process 1099s
- Reconcile Credit Cards
- A/R – A/P
- Reconcile Banks
- Liaison – Business Owner to Accountant and Accountant to Business Owner
- Tax Issues
- Tax Prep
- Workers Comp Audits
- Electronic File Management
- Process Incoming Mail
- Shredding and Office Clean Up
- Payroll – Run Payroll
- Transition Payroll to ADP
- Employee Payroll Record Management
Wouldn’t it be nice if staffing agencies actually assisted with the interviews. Well, we do.
We assist business owners in the hiring process. We work with the owner or manager to develop a campaign that showcases the open position as well as set up the interview and facilitate the questions to help coach the owner in the interview process. We hold your hand through the whole hiring process. We run the campaign, find the candidates and facilitate the interviews. Then we help the business owner come to a decision through a series of open dialog and an in depth review of each candidate.
What Clients Are Saying
Jim Schaecher, The Jim Schaecher Group
Lisa LaCivita, SleepWatchers Inc.
Tony Kime, Owner, Annapolis Maritime Antiques
Charles Fratus, Esq.